I received an odd question from a 34 year old woman. She has eye bags and asked me how I would attack them. Eye bags are common among men and women in their 20s and very common in their 30s and later. I recommended: Pure Biology “Total Eye” Anti Aging Eye Cream Infused with Instant Lift Technology & Baobab Fruit Extract – Immediate & Lasting Reduction in Fine Lines, Puffiness & Dark Circles. It is rated 5 stars and has 200 reviews.
- INSTANT BENEFITS, LONG-TERM REVITALIZATION – Infused with two proprietary formulations, Fision™ Instant Lift & Baobab Tien™. Together, these ingredients promote both immediate and long-term benefits to the under eye area. Fision™ instantly firms, brightens and lifts under eye skin while Baobab Tien™ promotes sustainable skin health through its natural defensive and restorative properties.
- TOTAL EFFECTS – A truly all-purpose eye cream for anti-aging and the reduction of fine lines, wrinkles, puffiness and dark circles, while protecting the delicate under eye skin from UV rays and environmental radicals. Our forumulation is lightweight in texture, ultra fast absorbing and non-greasy making it suitable to apply under make-up and ideal for use anytime of the day. This cream is paraben, fragrance and cruelty free and made entirely in the USA.
- FISION™ INSTANT LIFT- Proteins and polysaccharides together form a cohesive film to instantly lift, firm and tighten while smoothing and visibly reducing wrinkle appearance. Creates a photo-ready face on demand. Clinically indicated to instantly improve skin firmness and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, creating tighter and revitalized skin for a brighter and more youthful appearance. This vegetable-based formulation is Non-GMO and paraben-free.
- BAOBIEN TIEN™ – A formulated extract from the fruit of the African Baobab Tree (“Tree of Life”). Harnessing naturally derived amino acids and antioxidants, it has been clinically shown to defend and restore skin from the effects of photo-aging caused by UV exposure.
- GIVING BACK TO AFRICA – Through local partnerships, harvest areas are purposefully chosen in underdeveloped regions of Africa to create jobs and bring much needed economic opportunity to local families. To assure sustainability, fruits are collected to avoid damage tress and an Annual Baobab tree planting program has been started.