you become what you believe, so believe in yourself
Love him or hate him, Softbank’s Masayoshi Son is shaking up Silicon Valley and global investing. He once lost more money than anyone has ever lost in history, but has since recovered to make some of the world’s most successful tech investments. (Video by Robin Fall) (Source: Bloomberg)
— Read on www.bloomberg.com/news/videos/2018-05-16/how-masayoshi-son-became-one-of-the-most-powerful-investors-in-tech-video
You shouldn’t look for answers in people who have left you.
There are no revelations there. No guides. No fulfillment’s of any kind.
You’re not going to find a map to paradise in these people.
You’re going to find confusion and a lot more questions, perhaps even more than you can handle.
And I know people change, that is if they want to but why give in?
Why trust who has broken you before?
I mean, people live and sometimes they have the nerve to come back but that doesn’t mean you’ve got to let them back in.
You don’t have to.
You owe it to yourself to be happy.
Besides look at you now, you’re a goddam superstar and in their absence you have found more of yourself and your smile.
You’re stronger and to be honest, you don’t need to spiral around the bulls*** their universe brings.
You don’t need people who have hurt you to convince you of how beautiful you are.
You’re a flower, and you don’t drown the moment the rain starts falling down.
- Hunger can cause depression. Are you eating well?
- Lack of exercise can cause depression. Go outside for a walk.
- Water. This is an odd one to me, but if I pound a liter of water I will feel better. No idea why, but it works for me.
- Create a daily to do list
- Create a list of priorities, goals, and dreams and prioritize them. This often inspires me
- Call a friend
- Post some positive things to your blog(we all have one)